Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dear Love of My Life,

Though I don't have a clue as to who you are. I love you. Already, my heart is unconditionally yours. I hope and pray and hope and pray that things are going well for you. As well as well can be of course. Because being well means being tried and tested. I want you to know that I'm here, waiting on you. I'm here doing everything I can to be worthy of you and the plan that has been planned for us. I'm so strained, so pulled, so out of my element and in it at the same time. I need my God right now just as I always have and always will. Do you rely on Him as much as I do? I hope so. I hope that you are just as human as I am. I know that God has something spectacular planned for me. I know that He does. I know he has someone special in store. And if not, all the better. For there is none greater than my Savior, Himself. Anyways, I'm just thinking about you. I really care about you. (: Can't wait to meet you, but I will.

Love always

2 comments:

  1. you are just a wonderful girl!
    my name is brooke, i LOVE Jesus.
    and he thinks you are his princess!
    it was great reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i definitely will pray for you.
    just always ask him to change the desires of your heart, and he will. he cries and weeps for his children love. he's done everything he can, now its our turn to accept his gifts. he smiles upon you right now even though you've been slipping. why? because he see's you in the entire spectrum of your life. he see's you now and 50 years in the future, and all that you will do and will become and will give up for him! keep faith, and continue to press into the Lord. he is not boring, he is not just there. he is a living God who wants to be in an intimate relationship with YOU!

    ReplyDelete