Thursday, May 20, 2010

I need a constant reminder

to never complain. When I'm experiencing the best part of life I feel like such a dumb butt for ever hating it. The ebb and flow is perfect as God is perfect and has left some things perfect for his children, such as fate. Fate, my friends is a very real thing. It's fate that I moved to blanchard. It's fate that I dated and dumped cooper. It's fate that I already knew Jonthomas and Kaitlin. It's all just fate. I'm happier than I've EVER been. Ever.(: I don't know why I am where I am. But I'm here. And I'm not questioning it or exploring it. I'm being. I will not have expectations, because they will be let down. I will let life happen to me, and I will love it in the end. God is so much bigger than little ol' me...

I wanna go fishin'((:
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment