Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nothing is clear.

No matter how hard you try, there will always be things that you don't understand, things you think you understand that you clearly don't, and things that you don't think you understand that you probably do more than you realize.

I've excepted the fact that I'm not right a lot of the time. I do know that. You know what, though? I'm okay with it. (:

I'm not saying that I'm not going to try to do my best to be the person I need to be in this life. What I'm saying is that I won't spend my whole life attempting to alter the person I know that I am. I was created this way for a particular purpose, and instead of changing for my own personal purposes, I'm going to run with who I am and see where the wind takes me.

Uncertainty is thrilling.

I'm going to go on a date with myself this evening. (:
I'm thinking: Chinese, shopping, and a movie.

P.S. The whole "princess" thing is so underrated. I'll blog about that on a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment