Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Realizations...

I've realized some things lately, and it's not that I didn't exactly know these things before, but they have just surfaced and grabbed my attention lately.

-I've realized just how truely amazing my best friends are and how blessed I am to have them in my life because Lord knows where I'd be without them.

-I've realized that I'm not as smart as I think I am, ever.

-I've realized that my happiness is more important than I think.

-I've realized that Christmas time is exciting and wonderful and still my favorite ever, but it's still just a time and that life doesn't stop slapping you in the face just because it's Christmas.

-I've realized that my family is probably more messed up, but at the same time closer than most families out there.

-I've realized that a clean room leads to a clear mind.

-I've realized that no matter how far or fast I run, I can't get away from who I am.

-And I've realized that I don't really want to... <3

1 comment: