Friday, February 19, 2010

My Random Guy List

I'm not sure when it started or why I started it, but there are many silly atributes that I notice about guys because for some reason they are important to me to some degree. Keep in mind that these are just personal preferrences and I in no way HAVE to have all these things. I'll go into detail for you.

1. Beard- I love a nice beard... I find them to be extremely sexy. Go listen to "Beard Lust" by Natalie Portman's Shaved Head to learn more. I suppose it has something to do with them seeming classy and rugged at the same time. They're manly; there's not like any deep philosophical meaning behind this one, really.

2. Left Handed- I'm right handed. My mom is left handed and my dad was right handed. It's just something I've always thought about. When I hear that a guy I have potential with is left handed I think, "Awwww, he could complete me." (:

3. Plays the Violin- Because music has stollen my soul and it's everything to me. The violin is the hardest intrument to learn to play. So, if a guy has taken the time to learn it and master it, then it shows me that he's in love with music, like me, and has a deep apreciation for it.

4. Foreign- Because people of different backgrounds seem to have more chemistry. Don't tell me you don't just completely melt whenever you hear a guy with an accent speak? I'm not picky. Just be someone who's not American.
5. Older than me- Because I grew up early anyways, I need someone who is on the same maturity level as I am. And I'm not gonna get that from someone younger. Heck, I can barely get it from guys my age. I suppose I have pretty high standard when it comes to guys.. But that's a good thing, I think.

6. Youngest or Middle child- Because I'm the oldest and stupid Oprah brainwashed me to think that this is key in any relationship. The guy who she had on there made some really valid points though and I've seen evidence or proof of his theories in my relationships.

7. Comfortable Size- Because feeling comfortable in a relationship is the selling point. I have a tendency to fall for guys that I'm not physically compatible with, and this is a problem. I have to remind myself of this preference a lot more than all the others, because it's really the least important to me at first.

8. Has a Nurse for a Mother- Because they end up knowing a lot about being healthy and common sickness junk. I really think it makes a guy a lot more sensitive to things too, in a weird way... Like they are used to their mom's being stressed people or something, so they can handle it? I'm not sure.

9. Has Crooked Teeth- Because, just like the beard thing, I think it's freakin' sexy. It adds this sense of cookiness and oddness that I seriously crave. It makes someone an individual and separates them from the crowd. And I'll repeat myself, it's just really cute sometimes.
I know there's more and I know it's ridiculous... Lol I'll come back and edit and add more later as it comes to me. Just remember that these are all PREFERENCES, and they really don't mean anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment