Saturday, February 27, 2010

I just walked in

to my family singing hymns in the living room. It's official, I'm no longer one of them. I left this afternoon to go see my dad. We spent the whole afternoon together and I got to meet his maybe girlfriend. Gyros, deep convo, creepy friends of his, and awkward moments between him and david. Overall, wonderful. He taught me a lick from "beat it" on guitar... And I explained in detail the life changes I'm going through. And he gets it. He understands and has gone through the same things. God, I'm so thankful. SO thankful that at least he understands. I just wish the people I have to share a roof with could see it too. But they don't, can't, and won't.

Listening to "Scars" by Allison Iraheta. It's the story of my life...





Good night world,
Rach.

No comments:

Post a Comment