Friday, September 17, 2010

"Average"

I know that I'm doing daily entries in my blog below this, but I needed a new canvas to paint on for this. I feel so cursed by the word "average". If you see me and know me at all, you know that I love the odd and extraordinary. Ordinary, average... These things aren't for me. Yet, there are so many things in my life that confine me to these descriptions. Also, (and you may not see this as something that needs to be referred to with an also, but I do) I gravitate toward "weird people". I like them and and admire them and find them much, much more interesting than "normal" people. However, I don't feel like I belong with them. I don't feel that I'm welcome or that I fit in, which is totally backwards... But that's exactly how it is. You see? I don't like video games. (Typical) I'm making B's in half of my classes. (Average) I come from devorsed parents. (Typical) I have brown hair and eyes. (Ordinary) And, what I'm mainly uneased about, I've never been in a relationship for more than two months. (Extremely Average) Surveys indicate that the average high school relationship lasts for... OH YEAH! Two months. Surprise. Maybe I shouldn't be concerned. I mean, it doesn't mean that I couldn't handle a relationship for longer than that. Does it? I don't think so, but I also don't know, and I hate that. It's just really bugging me right now. I don't feel like I "belong" anywhere. I mean, at times, I do. But not always, gentle reader. Not always. (Andrea, if you ever read this; yes, I stole that from you. Lol(; )

Random thought #1: I'm so desperate for winter. (:

Random thought #2: Boys are dumb. (Except for that they aren't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment