Monday, September 6, 2010

Let's break down the crazy, shall we?

In my mind I hear a shot, I hope and pray that I'm caught. Never open, never spoken, what should I think? Barriers build themselves and break down my cells. My mind is gone and you are gone. Where are we now? We are turning; we are living, but not living where we long. How long, my dear, will you cling tight to your fear? Irrational, fantastical, I'll be standing here. Hearts are hilarious things to hear. Bear down on your secrets until they condense into tiny maggots that eat through your splints. I've dealt with supression, and still to this day, I deal with the lesson that my heart leads the way. Never offended, ever being lended, how else can we spend it, because we know she will rend it.

Nothing is what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment