Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Do you know what I'm going to do now? Do you have ANY idea?" -Roy

I'm going to look up information on concurrent enrollment and online high school classes because "a certian teacher" is driving me insane (and I drive myself insane plenty; I don't need her help) and I can't learn a foriegn language in the environment that I'm in now (God bless Mr. Wakeman). Yeah. So, there's that. Also, I'm going to finish my layout for the notebook order form. I'm excited. OH! And can't forget: I'm going to take a long, hot, luxerious, candle-lit, bubble bath and then paint my toes. AND THEN, I'm going to attempt to finish memorizing my lines. I have a long night ahead of me. I'm pumped. Ha, I probably should include the homework I have to do in this list... But... I'm going with stuco tomorrow; I don't necessarily care. (:

1 comment:

  1. At this point in my life, I did not foresee that I would be at school till 5:30 the next day and have to head straight to revival where there would be 1,087 people, 23 baptisms (including that of my sister, which I wasn't informed of before hand), and 102 salvations. Of course, this meant that I didn't get home till 10 last night and didn't have any time to do any homework if I wanted a good night's rest. SO, I went to bed. And now... Here I am, ditching the first half of my day to try to get some things done. BLEH.

    I look forward to a time when I'm ACTUALLY ahead in life and have things and people to enjoy and be merry with. My stream of conciousness is not present. Homework should be fun.

    Gr.

    ReplyDelete